The principle of Oriental Medicine lies behind Ying-Yang balance and harmony between heaven, earth and the being. We will not treat you as individual parts, rather, we would like to treat you as a whole. Your Ying-Yang balance, Qi-blood nourishment & circulation, harmony of internal & external components of the body will be the main points of focus.
1. New Harmony Oriental Medicine as its entity name, New Harmony Integrated Medicine, P.C., signed contracts with Highmark, BC/BS and Aetna insurance companies . Services in our offices to their members can be covered .
UPMC members can be partially benefited from their insurance company once visiting our center.
2. We have been involved in the electrical data base system of Department of Veterans Affair. We are also experienced with the cases of work related and auto injury.
3. Kalik Malik, M.D., internal medical doctor, started his services in our center on 08/06/2009.
4. Shaista Toor, M.D., serves our patients in Cranberry and Irwin offices.
5. William Curran D.C., joined our team on 04/01/2010. Dr. Curran is a provider of UPMC and UPMC members can be benefited from insurance in our center.
6. Acupuncture and Chinese herbs are widely used to confront the side effects of Chemotherapy and Radiotherapy. The following up treatment can also improve the life quality. Our clinic and a cancer therapy network have cooperation: http://www.mesothelioma.com
Copyright of New Harmony Oriental Medicine 2009. All rights reserved.
Cranberry TWP, PA 16066 Greensburg, PA 15642 ph: 724-772-8048 fax: 724-934-1867 firstname.lastname@example.org